Careers at N17 Superstores
RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVEWe are seeking talented and ambitious sales executives to join our team. Sales executive positions are available in both the Milltown store and the Briarhill store and in furniture or electrical sales. Candidates must be highly professional, well presented and customer focused with 2-3 years previous experience in retail sales.
• Deliver excellent product knowledge to all customers ensuring the best advice is offered and the sale is achieved
• Deal with all administration related to the sale.
• Display an on-going interest in product knowledge and keep up-to-date with trends in the electrical and furniture trade.
• Provide an excellent level of customer service - acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in a sales advisory role.
• Ensure excellent store standards are delivered at all times by merchandising, pricing and displaying stock to maximise sales.
• Achieve Sales targets
• Stock management, execution of stocktakes, handling damaged products and returns.
Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate should be passionate about selling, have the ability to consistently achieve targets and have the ambition to be top sales person.
• This position will suit a motivated, energetic and enthusiastic person with a strong sales ability and a friendly approachable manner with potential customers.
• The successful candidate should demonstrate a willingness to learn and keep up-to-date with the products.
• Ability to address customer concerns as and when they arise.
• Ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
• 2-3 years previous experience in a retail sales environment.
• Flexible to work any five days in a seven day period.
WAREHOUSE ADMINISTRATORWe are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Administrator to join our busy team. This is a permanent role and the hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Processing sales orders, invoicing and dispatching .
- Following up with suppliers on outstanding customer orders
- POD management
- Organising delivery manifests
- Dealing with customers via telephone, email and at the dispatch desk.
- Liaise effectively with internal team members to complete tasks and distribute information
- Provide an excellent level of customer service
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
- Computer skills and ability to operate internal stock/sales system
- Good communication, organisational and administration skills
- Flexible and Pro-active attitude
- Experience working in a busy and highly pressurised environment
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
** NB ** Only candidates who can demonstrate they have experience will be considered for this role.If you feel you are the perfect canditate for any of these roles please forward your C.V. with references and your application to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 30th October 2020
Click on each image below to view larger size.
© N17 Electrical 2020
Website by Solasweb